Toll fee

karthikbma

Prasad GLN

This was a misapprehension, but never practical.  The issue was discussed several times in earlier threads.  Please take the trouble of searching for the old threads in the forum.  It is impracticable and not practiced was the reply to earlier queries.

To overcome this hurdle, it appears that all toll gates are coming with the electronic identifying system and fast track where from distance the workers can find out whether entire toll gate fees were paid by such vehicle in lump sum for all the posts.  

I am not aware as to whether they have introduced this electronic system.

Edited by Prasad GLN
karthikbma
This was a misapprehension, but never practical.  The issue was discussed several times in earlier threads.  Please take the trouble of searching for the old threads in the forum.  It is impracticable and not practiced was the reply to earlier queries.
To overcome this hurdle, it appears that all toll gates are coming with the electronic identifying system and fast track where from distance the workers can find out whether entire toll gate fees were paid by such vehicle in lump sum for all the posts.  
I am not aware as to whether they have introduced this electronic system.

If so, who will bear the cost of fuel wasted during waiting in the long que in toll plaza.. as vehicle are moving inch by inch I can’t switch the engine off. It cost me around 2 litres of petrol while waiting in 4 toll plazas . I pay for using toll road buy should I waste my money on fuel waiting in long que In toll gates

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app
Prasad GLN

File this as Grievance in pgrms on line portal for a remedy.  Some delays are inevitable, and Govt can not compensate all those citizens.