Jump to content

What is the procedure of get waste forest lannd to defence srving person

Recommended Posts

Prasad GLN

Make an application under RTI to State Public Information officer,  Tehasildar ( of your village ) and seek information under RTI as follows:

Information solicited:

1. Please provide me the copy of laid down norms stating the procedure for sanction of land through pattas by Government to Defense personnel.

Search website of tehsildar or collector for a format of RTI Application and mode of remitting Rs.10/RTI fee.

You can search either in our portal for due guidance given in the past or search in google with keywords.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy