Answers sheet copy of wife through RTI

I filled a rti in university on 16 January 2018 to get information about ...

1 to get attendance percentage in her college?

2certify copy of Rules regarding to minimum attendance participate in university exam ?

3. Cerify copy of her answer sheet with provides her name, enrolment number, subject name and code .

Than university reply on 13.04 .2018 only point no 3 " you have no right to get any other person answer sheet copy.

I filled 1st appeal application on 07.05. 2018 on point of

1. Public information officer not provide any information on point 1st and 2nd .

2. Explain that she is my wife ( marriage certificate enclosed ), exam result have been opened and next 2 exam also done of same course.

3. Answers sheet needs for evidence matching ( written match ) in front of court.

4. I promised i will never misuse that answer sheet in future.

I have also provide same application to 1st appeal officer on date of hearing 04.07.2018 and also request to provide information.these information related to freedom of 6 family members.

On 10 .07.2017 1st appeal officer reply same the information can not provide to some one.

Please help me how to get the information.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using RTI INDIA mobile app

I filled a rti in university on 16 January 2018 to get information about ...

1 to get attendance percentage in her college?
2certify copy of Rules regarding to minimum attendance participate in university exam ?
3. Cerify copy of her answer sheet with provides her name, enrolment number, subject name and code .
Than university reply on 13.04 .2018 only point no 3 " you have no right to get any other person answer sheet copy.

I filled 1st appeal application on 07.05. 2018 on point of

1. Public information officer not provide any information on point 1st and 2nd .
2. Explain that she is my wife ( marriage certificate enclosed ), exam result have been opened and next 2 exam also done of same course.
3. Answers sheet needs for evidence matching ( written match ) in front of court.
4. I promised i will never misuse that answer sheet in future.

I have also provide same application to 1st appeal officer on date of hearing 04.07.2018 and also request to provide information.these information related to freedom of 6 family members.

On 10 .07.2017 1st appeal officer reply same the information can not provide to some one.

Please help me how to get the information.

Prasad sir plz

Prasad GLN

If there is larger public interest involved (like criminal case filed on your parents etc) you may have to go for the second appeal to SIC.  Please read sec.19 of RTI Act as you have to file the second appeal within 90 days from receipt of your first appellate order.  Even when the time lapsed take a risk and request for condonation of delay.

(Further answer sheets cannot be provided to third party, if your wife wants it , let her file application in her own name, within the prescribed time frame as stated in the directive, as they may not retain answer sheets in their custody for many months)

As far as the first and second query is concerned, you have every right to get that information as  there is no invasion on privacy and the information is required to ensure that University is properly following the norms and you are just seeking information which is on record..  If there is no response from SPIO on first and second queries you may state the grounds of appeal as "information neither denied nor provided" and information treated as deemed denial.

Prasad GLN

Take a chance and file the second appeal and I do not know how it helps your cause.  Focus on the main issue..   Do not divert from the main issue, those are not going to help your case in any way.   At the maximum, it may be retaliation and go against you for further harassment.  Concentrate on the main remedy 

What exactly you wish to utilize that information through answer sheet of your wife ?

Prasad GLN

You can bring the attention to the proper court and through the process of court you can send the same to any experts for such certificate of the author.  You can say in court that she has written that letter, and if the other party disputes before court, then a prayer may be made before Court for getting due certificate from Court approved labs for confirmation.

I am sorry that you are taking a wrong / long  route through RTI when you can establish the same in court.

Ok sir
But think without rti application university can destroy the copy and court process is more slow tha rti. In last 9 month case on charge. A hidden view is that to protect copy through RTi.

Thank you so much sir for guidance

Prasad GLN

Shah Saab,

I am sorry, do you think that except answer sheet you can not get any evidence that establishes handwriting of your wife?

That may not be correct, as the court may ask her to copy something given to them and maybe the contents of your letter.   It is impossible to write in some other handwriting, even if she is an expert forger.

In the case of forgery in banks, a bank will not compare answer sheets and use small technics known to all.

You have already wasted time in RTI, and the second appeal may take minimum 2 years and the result is never certain and possibilities are there that IC may treat the answer sheet as per personal information.

While cross-examining your wife, your advocate can tackle this case within minutes.

Still, if you want to go for the second appeal, search website of the State Information Commission and file the second appeal to satisfy yourself and mark a copy of second appeal to University with a request to preserve the answer sheets till the second appeal is disposed of.