Jump to content

Private school - hyderabad


Recommended Posts

Prasad GLN

You can make a complaint by Registered post to District Educational officer and to Director of Secondary school education (Board).  You have to publicise about the same in local media and through pamphlets  to warn parents about the future of their children who have taken admission.

Norms in educational standards are only considered by parents and not others as 90% of schools can not function within the norms if applied strictly.

If no action is taken you can file PIL before HC seeking directions against the school, if only you have no personal axe to grind or enimity with the management and if you are one among the parents.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy