How to get 10th 12th Mark sheet from discontinued college

Rajavadivel

Question

Rajavadivel

Hello sir, i join the physiotherapy college in 2013 by counseling and discontinued within 1 month for personal reason. But college refused to give me my 10th and 12th marksheet and tc, i paid one year fees but they are asking me to give 4 years fees. For around 6 years they are holding my certificates. Wat to do, please help me.

6 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Issue a Legal notice under CP Act demanding for returning of the certificates within a week as per Govt of India, AICTE HRD  directives.

Also file this as grievane in on line portal of HRD and Indian Medical council.

As per HRD/AICTE directives returning such certificates is illegal and improper.

Wait for the response and file criminal complaint against the principal and also file consumer complaint before District Consumer fourm. You need not pay single rupee fees for both these actions and total expendiure for stationery and postage may maximum amount to less than Rs.500/ and you can seek return of originals, costs and also compensation of Rs.5 lakhs for harassment.

Harika18798

Sir, I dropped out of pharm.d course (in 3rd yr), from Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, (Affiliated to Osmania University) Hyderabad, Telangana. I got into the college through conveyor quota.

My college is demanding 60k in order to return my certificates back. I have requested them twice, in person, yet they did not agree to return my certificates. My Principal mam doesn’t even listen to me and constantly directs me towards AO Sir in the college. They have been withholding my documents since 1.5 years. What am I supposed to do? Please help me Sir.@Prasad GLN ;

Prasad GLN

From"

Harika,

Hyderabad.

Registered NOTICE UNDER CP ACT.

To

The principal,

Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Mahavidyalaya,

Hyderabad.

I, Harita D/o.....................aged..............years,  residing at................................Hyderabad hereby referred as complainant issue the following notice under CP Act demanding for immediate return of original marks lists of 10th and 12th by the College.

1.The complainant was a student of the college with Roll No.....................and secured admission in ................course...............in Academic year..................

2.During the time of admission, the college authorities have collected original 10th and 12th marks list and as per laid down rules and regulations, after such verification they ought to have returned the original marks list/certificates to the students.

3.However, the college authorities have not returned the originals and keeping them illegally in their custody and demanding Rs.60,000/- as extortion for returning the original certificates, though the State Government, University and UGC have given clear directives to all colleges that college is bound to return the certificates immediately on demand by the student and it should not be kept by college .

5.There is deficiency of service by college as the college authorities have violated UGC directives and targeted the student for harassment.  Due to non submission of such original certificates, the progress and career of the student came to halt and the complaint was subjected to agony and suffering with mental tension.

6.Complainant demands for immediate returning of original certificates deposited her for scrutiny of the college within 7 days, failing which, the complainant has to file case against the college for proper remedy for harassment and deficiency of service by the college seeking huge compensation for the mental agony perpetrated on her by college authorities.

Hyderabad

11th May, 2020                                                                                                                                      Complainant.

Copy to Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad,

Chairman, University Grants commission

With a request to note the deliberate  blatant violation of UGC /HRD directives by the college.

Serve the above notices and lodge the same as grievance in UGC website PGRMS and you will certainly get the certificates back maximum within a month.

Harika18798
From"
Harika,
Hyderabad.

Registered NOTICE UNDER CP ACT.
To
The principal,
Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Mahavidyalaya,
Hyderabad.

I, Harita D/o.....................aged..............years,  residing at................................Hyderabad hereby referred as complainant issue the following notice under CP Act demanding for immediate return of original marks lists of 10th and 12th by the College.
1.The complainant was a student of the college with Roll No.....................and secured admission in ................course...............in Academic year..................
2.During the time of admission, the college authorities have collected original 10th and 12th marks list and as per laid down rules and regulations, after such verification they ought to have returned the original marks list/certificates to the students.
3.However, the college authorities have not returned the originals and keeping them illegally in their custody and demanding Rs.60,000/- as extortion for returning the original certificates, though the State Government, University and UGC have given clear directives to all colleges that college is bound to return the certificates immediately on demand by the student and it should not be kept by college .
5.There is deficiency of service by college as the college authorities have violated UGC directives and targeted the student for harassment.  Due to non submission of such original certificates, the progress and career of the student came to halt and the complaint was subjected to agony and suffering with mental tension.
6.Complainant demands for immediate returning of original certificates deposited her for scrutiny of the college within 7 days, failing which, the complainant has to file case against the college for proper remedy for harassment and deficiency of service by the college seeking huge compensation for the mental agony perpetrated on her by college authorities.

Hyderabad
11th May, 2020                                                                                                                                      Complainant.
Copy to Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad,
Chairman, University Grants commission
With a request to note the deliberate  blatant violation of UGC /HRD directives by the college.

Serve the above notices and lodge the same as grievance in UGC website PGRMS and you will certainly get the certificates back maximum within a month.

@Prasad GLN ; Sir, so do you think I completely have the rights, to ask my - 10th marks sheet
- 10th Transfer Certificate (TC)
- 12th marks sheet
- 12th Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Conduct certificate and
- Caste certificate, from the college?
Prasad GLN

Definitely YES legally as per Ministry of Human affairs, Ministry of College Education, AICTE, UGC norms.