Address used without having consent from the owner

damodard29

Question

damodard29

Sir,

I had registered shipping agency registered with mgpt in partnership.

Now here one recycling unit has utilized my shipping agency address on their letter head without my consent for their operations in port.

I have filed the FIR, at our local police station.

Now, the recycling company has replied to police that they have the working paid staff a partner of my shipping agency. The police has asked my partner to produce the agreement of my shipping agency address instead of asking agreement what the recycling company have to use my shipping agency address on their letter head.

Sir, please advise how action and criminal prosecution may held in this case... Please..

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Please collect their reply (The company that faked your address) from Police under RTI as it amounts to a confession, issue a legal notice to the company threatening civil and criminal action for misusing the address without functioning and without any relationship at that address and demand compensation of Rs.1 lakh.  You can also demand and get a list of their clients.

Wait for a month and file civil complaint and private criminal complaint if police fail to take any action.

The issue involved is as to whether they are working in that address of yours.  If they are not functioning in that office.

You can also enclose copy of the Police report to jurisdictional Post office and ask them not to deliver any post with your address as there is no such company in your address and you have nothing to do with that company, and seek information as to number of registered/speed post delivered to them with your address.

You can make a complaint to Supdt of Police enclosing all correspondence and request him to register a complaint and issue FIR as you are contemplating a Civil action in Court of law.

damodard29

Below is the authorisation letter by this recycling company has used my address as their agent SIDEREAL AGENCIES in their letterhead but authorisation obtained to the person is no where related to me and now they say a person employed under this is my partner.,, Sir, please do help me with under sections Letter to complaint against this.. IMG-20190220-WA0042.jpeg

damodard29
Below is the authorisation letter by this recycling company has used my address as their agent SIDEREAL AGENCIES in their letterhead but authorisation obtained to the person is no where related to me and now they say a person employed under this is my partner.,, Sir, please do help me with under sections Letter to complaint against this.. IMG-20190220-WA0042.thumb.jpeg.220c92062e45d8b98580ed49f7f3cd3b.jpeg

This people has utilized my address on their letter head for almost 2years without my consent, I come to known with evidence when I seeked the info under RTI to mgpt..

Prasad GLN

This is a non RTI matter and linked to faking of private party's rights.  A dedicated forum can only discuss issues threadbare and the real remedy is through proper court of law through a sincere advocate.  You have received guidance to the maximum extent possible, and RTI role comes to an end, after disclosure of facts on record.  Remedy is not under RTI for other issues than seeking information.