Ground floor residence room become commarsal gym

amjed i kutchi

Question

amjed i kutchi

my nebour building ground floor room sold by owner new buyer making gym on that room he is doing total structure wall etration . society are not telling any think to him big problem is that the room is middle room of building so plz guide line what should we do they do

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using RTI INDIA mobile app

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

First things first, seek from Corporation/Municipality as to whether the owner of H.No...............at....ward No...of..........(Flat No....of Towers..............)..area was permitted to modify/alter the construction and received sanctions for changing from Residential to commercial  and if so ask them to provide such certified copies of applications and sanctions with blue print.

After receiving the information that establish the violation, report to the Commissioner and mark this as a copy to Society and to Registrar of Societies, for taking prompt action and stop the violation.

Personal relations are more than any other trivial matters, and always do such larger public interest activities through a friend or relative from a different station.

AMJED  KUTCHI

Thank you sir

PLZ give some guild line sir that any section or rule is there in  b.m.c of changing total main wall of groud floor b.m.c will give  pirmission to party to change the sturchre  blue print copy 

Prasad GLN

I am sincerely afraid that your fears may be on pure assumptions.  The structure in apartments are on robust column structure.  Before agitating on the issue, take a good Govat approved Civil Engineer and get a certificate from him that the modification is dangerous to the building structure.

Then it becomes a hazard and covered under Life or Liberty clause for which information has to be provided within 48 hours.

The query to Corporation was provided with my first reply and reproduced as follows:

Information solicited:

1. Please provide the certified copies of an application made, sanction/approvals given for modification/restructuring of the building  including the sanctioned copy of blueprint for the following. 

i.Name of the owner:.........................Flat No...................in ........................towers -H.No...............at....ward No... Full address:......................................

2. Please provide the approval of sanction given from residential to commercial as the structure is to be used as Gymnasium, open for public.