sppataskar

Orders of CIC -Pension cases Information within 48 hours.

Question

sppataskar

Can I get the copy of the Orders of the C.I..C.,(Sri Acharyulu)  New Delhi about 'RTI  PLEAS ON PENSION ISSUES SHOULD BE DECIDED IN 48 HOURS, TREATING IT UNDER LIFE & liberty? 

7 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Simply great reply.  The forum is proud to have members like  Humhongeka..

The life or liberty clause is only for availing basic pension settlements and not for all issues related to pension.

sppataskar
On 6/27/2019 at 1:56 PM, humhongeykamyaab said:

Sir,  Thanks.  I had gist of the order of the CIC in this regard in the same case,  but there was no Case/Order No.& date of CIC mentioned therein. Quoting case No. will be more authenticate for the applicant who need it. 

Prasad GLN

`Members can only guide and those who want details must hunt on the lead.  Please search in google or CIC website . Someone might have preserved that record provides link., till then make your own  attempt.  If you are successful, kindly provide the link to help those who may need same information.  While making appeal, all those citations are needed, and during arguments surprise CPIO  by providing that authentic decisions in the past.  

sppataskar

Searching site is not an easy task. CIC site want Order No- period of order, whether Appeal or Complaint etc. I got news paper news in this regard in which there was mention of CIC order on this issue. . So I asked for copy, as it was not easily accessible due to above problem.  

Prasad GLN

Kindly wait for a day, a good samaritan may provide the exact link. (No surprise ! you may get such link from IC himself, if you are lucky)

humhongeykamyaab
On 7/1/2019 at 11:50 AM, sppataskar said:

Searching site is not an easy task. CIC site want Order No- period of order, whether Appeal or Complaint etc. I got news paper news in this regard in which there was mention of CIC order on this issue. . So I asked for copy, as it was not easily accessible due to above problem.  

Namaskaram,

The original file - order of the CIC in the Amrika Bai case is attached in the response to your original post. (about  'RTI  PLEAS ON PENSION ISSUES SHOULD BE DECIDED IN 48 HOURS).

Am confused: is there anything else do you need please?

Thank You