Jump to content



Brief details of case is,

IMC had issued a removal notice dated 21Jan2015 which was challenged in MPHC which directed IMC to take action as per said notice latest by 6th April 2015. However, IMC took no action by the said date. Applicant filed RTI application seeking information on action taken on 6th April 2015 and onwards on the removal notice, in compliance with MPHC order. In reply PIO sent an office note to inspect file at a date time fixed by him. Applicant appealed to FAA which rejected the appeal.

Applicant filed second appeal which was accepted by SIC and on 26thNov2017, PIO was ordered to furnish all documents from 6th April till date of order. PIO did not comply with that order of SIC. So applicant filed a complaint with SIC.

Now, in its order dt 6thMar2019, SIC Surendra Singh changed the facts of the case itself and overturned SIC's own order of second appeal and exonerated the PIO!! Reason mentioned is that information sought is unclear. Funnily, in its reply PIO himself has not made any of these claims and has admitted that he has not provided information.

Learned members are requested to please advice remedy for this nonsense.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by indinews
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
14 hours ago, Prasad GLN said:

IC is not supposed to revise/modify/aleter or re look into delivered decision.

The action is not proper.

File RTI Application and seek information from SC as follows:

10Please provide  Certified copy  sthat states the powers of IC in changing a decision delivered, without once again hearing appellant.

Thank you sir, for the guidance. SC meaning State Commission?

Can the Commission rectify its order since it is based on wrong facts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Sir, I applied RTI application as above and got following reply,

चाही गयी जानकारी आयोग कार्यालय में संधारित नहीं होने से उपलब्ध कराया जाना संभव नहीं हैं ।

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

This issue if true is a very serious issue and should be taken with the Governor of your state, complaining against such irregular and illegal actions of ICs as making such orders and calling it as modification is illegal.

Report with facts to Governor and seek action against IC and release the letter to all media (news papers) with relevant documents.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy