Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

At the most, if you have filed a complaint and did not get any reply, you can seek information about  the Status  or action taken report on your complaint through RTI Act from the PIO of that Departmentent. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now a days no superior Officer will not react to the complaint against his subordinate officer, as expected..  At the the most, he will forward the complaint to him for getting his remarks or his just superior Office to inquire into and send the report, which is time consuming and no guarantee of positive results. Hence, getting status report or action taken report through RTI Act was suggested..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy