Jump to content
  • 0

Consumer Forum





I want to file a complaint with the consumer forum against my co-operative housing society in Mumbai. I am given to understand that I should give a three months notice to the society before a complaint with the consumer forum can be filed. Please inform me if this is correct or if usual one month's notice will suffice.

Thanking you,

Senior Citizen

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

When you wish to make a complaint you should go according to CP Act.  As this forum is dedicated to RTI, please contact the Sub-Registrar (Societies)  and get authentic information through RTI.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide the laid down rule if any stipulating period (Time frame) of notice to  be given for filing complaint against co-operative housing society in District Consumer forum under CP Act

This information can even be obtained either from local advocate or making a call to Sub Registrar (Societies)



Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Amaranath reddy
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy