Regarding patta land

prabhakar_veera9

Question

Hi Sir,

I have a friend who is studying graduation 1st year recently who lost his parents in accident and he is elder in the family. My friend is in great trouble and he is having responsibility of taking care of his sister and younger brother who are studying intermediate. My friend belongs to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh State and staying in rented house. Before death of his father he acquired patta land from Government of A.P. some 20 years back. Their parents did not tell about patta land given by government to their children and my friend found out some papers (house patta land for residential house) which are having details of survey number of area. My friend is very poor and discontiued his studies due to financial problems. I would like to ask you is there any possible to get land on patta land papers which are given on his father's name. I am very grateful to you if you give good suggestions regarding patta land house.

2 answers to this question

Hai Prabhakar

Welcome to RTIINDIA Portal

Hope you know the number of the Property

1. Apply for encumbrance certificate from Sub Regisrtrar office of local jurisdiction

2. Go to Taluk office and apply under RTI to patta and other related records concerned to that particular land.These records have to be given to you within 30 days. After obtaing all these documents you can decide next course.