Jump to content
  • 0

Recovery of over payment in family pension to govt servant





Sir, the deceased dependent son applied for a family pension in 2007, and the job on compensatory ground took place in 5 August 2009. Employment Information/ Joining reported was given to employer as per rule.s regular Salary was started. In the mean time, Railway took action on the previous pending pension application and released pension/arrear in February 2010.,I.e. after about 6 month of joining of service on CG and sent to the bank. The excess/rong payment was made by March 2011 and then closed itself. automatically.

The unmarried daughter of deceased employee filed a application for her family pension, which remained unattended. On my visit to Rti &; cpgram, the unmarried daughter was considered entiteled fir family pension by competent authority . To finalize the case and payment Railway wrote letter in March 2019 to bank to surrender old PPO to railway as procedure. Then 9 the matter of excess payment was detected after 9 years.

The person who has joined on service onCG as the deceased dependent (the elder brother of the u/m daughter) wrote to the Railways immediately after receiving the excess payment information from the Railways to deduct the entire amount in EMIi from his salary, as he is unable to return full amount at once due to his oenic financial condition as group D EMPLOYEE.The unmarried daughter, is also ready to recover for whole excess payment made wrongly to her brother, the ex pension beneficiary from her arrest.She has geven her written consent to DPO . in this regard.

Railway DPO NR is determined to deposits the full amoun Without depositing 104311 and bringing NOC from the bank/payment the pension would not be released which is already sanctioned in favour of u/,m daughter

Please, guide, what would be the condition.Can they forfeiture of pension, if the over payment in question is not able to be deposited by the person concerned under compulsion. How will recovery take place? How to get pension? Will the matter be taken as nul and void /zero and the same will be left as it is. Thank you


Sent from my vivo 1804 using RTI INDIA mobile app



Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • sidereal29
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy