Jump to content
  • 0

Provisional Certificate

Tajendra Kashyap


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

You have to seek such information from State Public Information Officer, of local authority like Village, Municipality or Corporation.  The provisional certificate meaning may not be known to all.  If you mean the same "Approval lay out", you have to file application before that approving authority and can seek entire set of documents right from Application to office notes and final sanction through certified copies under RTI Act.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy