gregjenings

Question

gregjenings

I have asked certain information from Directorate of vigilance Delhi and the information is denied  on account of  "disproportionately diversion of the resource of public authority" and " information is beyond the scope of 2(f) of the RTI Act 2005"

Please advise me How can file my first appeal with relevant Judgments or orders so that I can receive the said information at the earliest.

5 answers to this question

gregjenings

Thank you for your detailed reply since the officials are corrupt , I would highly appreciate if some judgements would be shared here so that the officials wouldn't get any chance to further delay or deny the information.

Prasad GLN

Let us not try to teach PIO/FAA the Act, and it is sufficient to quote the stipulations in RTI Act.  You can study the blogs in this forum if you are interested in quoting those citations.

gregjenings

As I predicted today I received reply from FAA against my first appeal in which he mentioned "I have considered the appeal and the records and also submissions of the PIO in this regard. The information provided by PIO is found to be satisfactory".

In reality I have not provided any info under the garb of disproportionately diversion of the resource of public authority, I don't know what should I do now as I afraid I don't know if I should proceed to second appeal or not . if Yes, then I don't find myself capable to draft second appeal, would anyone here please guide me .

Prasad GLN

Preparing of second appeal is so easy.  Go to website of CIC and be guided with those columns stated in that page.  The process is simple.  Your grounds of appeal is simple.  There is no such reason for denial of disproportionately diversion etc., and I have not come across any such decision so far from any CIC decision.  CPIOs denial is illegal.  If you find difficulty in preparing the second appeal even after going through CIC website, come back and I will provide simple one A4 page second appeal format.