M.A.Azeem

TSRTC Management with out any particular intimation cancelled duties to the Drivers and Conductors regarding.

Question

M.A.Azeem

Sir,

TSRTC Management with out any prior intimation cancelled  the charted duties to the Drivers and Conductors.            From 11/12/2019 to till date continuing.

In some depots the Management is giving escape and providing  attendances to the drivers and Conductors. 

In some depots the Management is not providing the escape to Drivers and Conductors  and telling  them to take leaves. 

From the above matter we need suggestion under RTI ACT-2005.            How to complaint for this difference in RTI ACT-2005.

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

RTI Act is just a journey and not destination.  Contact  you union leaders who are more well versed with the remedies.

M.A.Azeem

Now presently no ruling unions in TSRTC.

And  now TSRTC Management is taking all decision.

Now I need a suggestion under RTI ACT-2005, for Harassment of TSRTC Management. 

Prasad GLN

The relations between employer and employee is an internal issue not involving larger public interest and beyond ambit of RTI Act as per Supreme court judgments.

An employee can issue a notice and can demand the reasons for employer's actions.

The issues is not connected to single individual and victims are a vast group of workers.

The TSRTC management states that workers themselves voluntarily abandoned/deserted/ left the employment.

The Union may not be there on paper, but Leaders are more active than before for prestige of union, their expert legal advisers are cream of HC advocates and those advocates that argued for the workers are aware of the situation, and they can never remain silent, and also abandon their workers who were victimised for honoring Union's call.

HC has referred the matter to relevant forum for relief  and several families are suffering and affected by TSRTC decision, and no one knows what the outcome will be when the management has stated that it is incurring losses and can not continue paying huge establishment bill.

Definitely RTI is not a remedy, and please understand that you can not alone do anything on your own, with RTI tool.

Let me clarify that it is my opinion  on RTI and I am not making any personal comments and giving judgments and there is no scope for further arguments from my side.

If you still want to make efforts contact a local advocate and explain him the position and get an RTI application legally drafted suiting your individual need.