sidereal29

Passing of ball under RTI

Question

sidereal29

Port has floated a tender for shamiana stalls at cruise berth and i was the highest bidder to won the business.

After the acceptance letter from Mormugao Port Trust I have invested Rs 10 lakhs for the stocks for sale in cash.

however I have been stopped by the authorities to start the sale at said premises stating the reason area is not earmarked for the sale activities.

When I have tried to seek the information under RTI act , responsibility of earmarking the area mormugao Customs and Momugao Port both PIOs are passing on the ball game with the citizens and when the officials are not themselves aware of the fact shows the ignorance of their own departmental affairs and throws a bad light on the efficiency of the officers.

this is since from 2012 and justice is denied to me when my EMD amount of the work order still remained with Port authorities without realising the services and damages to my investment till this date.

LETTER OF ACCEPTENCE.jpg

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

There is enough correspondence and posts on this issue, and after 8 years it is not possible to get any logical conclusion.   Explore other ways and means.