Guidance to file PLC at MLSC and DLSA

Ap12345

Question

Ap12345

Sir,

I know this information is not related to RTI but I need valuable suggestions from members of the forum kindly provide the suggestions...

We have one property which we have done a registered partnership deed between brothers but we have given rent to relatives 3 years ago upto 2 years they have given the rent after than they have been saying there are the owners they are having documents which was not registered or notarized just on non judicial stamp paper they have done an agreement from third person in the year of 1986 my father sold to third person and from third person relatives bought the property from third person they have created agreement with non judicial stamp paper even that has not get notarized from advocate or registered under Sub registrar office also, my father was an absolutely owner of that property from 1964 to 2019 after my father expired we have done a registered partition between brothers.

If the notarized or normally sale agreement on stamp is it valid in the court ,

They do not have electricity bill in the name of them,

And also they don't have property tax in the name of them ,

Upto 2019 electricity bill and tax all are in my father name only then we have done property tax mutation between brothers after my father expired .

We have send advocate notice 30 days ago to them but till the date we don't get any reply from them...

Before going to file a case in court we want to go either mandal legal services committee or district legal services authority if we don't get the results , finally we need to go court to prove our ownership for that property.

Please provide the suggestions what are the precautions we need to take before filing pre litigation case in Mandal legal services committee or District legal services authority..And also if it possible Please provide the letter format to file application..

When I have enquired to local advocates they have been saying waste of time to file PLC at MLSC and DLSA. They have been saying you can file a case at court but we have been thinking it takes a lot of time to get judgement from Honorable court...

Kindly provide the valuable suggestions,

Thank you....

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Sorry,  You have come to a wrong place.  This forum is dedicated for RTI and members can guide on such other issues related to larger public interest and Public affairs concerned with rights of citizens.

The post is personal in nature and seeking  guidance through a forum is not proper and the matter requires immediate legal remedy and that is possible only through study of documents by a professional alone.

Approach to Legal Services Authority, and they have separate help desk in helping you out in filing pre litigation conciliation then and there without rupee expenses if you are entitled to such free guidance as per their rules and regulations.

Edited by Prasad GLN