chanchal chakraborty

Harassment by LICHFL

Question

chanchal chakraborty

I chanchal chakraborty, inhabitant of west bengal,malda is a customar of LICHFL malda branch from 2014.  I applied to LICHFL to receive a list of documents on 14.02.2020 but  I received it on 19.03.2020 with a lot of harassment.But In the list of documens sale deed is not mentioned.It mentioned   1)Agreement to sale-unregistered  2)Reciept for payment to Builder  3)NOC to mortgage the property. But nowhere mentioned about sale deed. I met with malda branch for that. They informed me 'they don't know about it'. How it is possible? Plz answer me as soon as possible.What can i do now?

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

LICHFL is beyond ambit of RTI Act and a subjudice issue.

What is your locus standi/standi in between you and LICHFL ?   What is your exact grievance.

Customer of LICHFL since 2014 ?

Applied for documents in Feb, 2020 ?

If the presumption is that you have availed such housing loan, mortgaged the property with such documents, if such documents were not returned to you, then as a borrower you have to immediately issue a Registered legal notice to LICHFL demanding for entire documents that were given to LICHFL while mortgaging the property.   Depending on their response, your advocate can guide you for further remedy.

Please understand that unless bare minimum details are posted, it is not possible to offer any meaningful guidance .