Jump to content
  • 0

Asking for modification allowed in a two wheeler from ministry of road transport and highways

Go to solution Solved by Prasad GLN,



I need to know can i legally make modification in my bikes indicator is this RTI enough for that. 


Kindly provide the following information


1.       Certified copy  of G.S.R. 33S(E), dated 26-3-1993 


2.       All the regulations and orders issued concerned with section 102 of the CENTRAL MOTOR VEHICLES ACT


3.       Any orders, rules, regulation, manuals, advice, email or any documents held any form that may prohibits modification of signaling devices/direction indicators in two wheeler.


4.       All the direction circulars or any information given to RTO’s regarding enforcement of section 102 of the CENTRAL MOTOR VEHICLES RULES.


5.       All the technical requirements of signaling devices/direction indicators in two wheeler if any.



Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy