Ration shop are not giving full ration to card holder

AMJED  KUTCHI

numbers of complain from ration card holder that the shop keeper is not giving wheat dal of my kota to me my kota is 12kg but he is only giving me 8kg  in number holder are having same issues in different area if card holder argue don't listen to them they say it a hi pass howa hai so plz give some guide to that we share to them people get there proper ration and cheater get expose they are sucking blood of weak people

• 1 month later...
sbpamu

Hi

You can inform this to Whatsapp related to Ration Shops - Civil Supplies maintained by Telangana Government.

Hope you problem will be solved.

S P

• 3 weeks later...
Prasad GLN

The proper way is to enclose the copy of receipts and complaining to the Civil Services or that dept., that controls Public Distribution.  You can also seek information under Life and libertyclause as follows:

Information solicited:

1)Please provide the fixed quota per head for distribution of Wheat in Ward No.............through Ration shop No.................at............................New Delhi.

2)Please provide me a copy of that directive to Ration shops  for delivery of only 8 KG instead of 12Kg wheat eligibility.

3)Please inform the controlling authority with whom the complaint has to be made against Ration shop.