Jump to content
  • 0

neighbor has encroached on the back wall of my house,




I am having trouble by my neighbor who lives behind my house. according to the rule I left 1.5 feet land  at the time of construction of my building, But now I am having trouble  my neighbor has not made a any boundary wall or any wall so now My neighbor is using that place. He has encroached on the back wall of my house,  urinate on the back wall of my house, use abusing word There are only two back windows for ventilation and if they are kept closed for a long time then there is a problem. This is very serious problem we are facing.

 I had called the police but they said that they cannot do anything in the land dispute. We have all the papers like demarcation, registry Can't police help me



Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Nitin Singhvi
    • Rajesh Kumar Rti Acivitor
    • Er.Pawanjha
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy