• 3 weeks later...
siddam02

Sir, I am from Nellore , we have same complaint against Axis Bank Ltd , beside apsrtc branch.

Without my father knowledge the bankers fraudulently sanctioned mortgage home loan tune of rs 10.20 lakh to favour to third party none other than brother-in-law to my father . Actually he needed home loan and he only approached the bankers , builders, advocates, valuation officials,sub registrar office , the third party told my father as a surety for his home loan , then my father has submitted documents and signed on some papers.when we learn this fraud we had approached RBI, banking ombudsman Hyderabad states that fraud and forgery does not purview under this Act and disposed our complaint without taking any action against Axis bank . 

Even we approached CBI vizag in this matter, they didn't involve directly into Pvt bank , they need high court order or state govt order to look into this issue, but we already in debt stage we can't engage any lawyers at present.

My father unaware of the banking system and RBI regulations hence, they have deceived my father. If I could not found this fraud then my father would never be able to know about this cheating. Even after producing all the evidences to the Axis bank management they could not digest this fraud and they are trying to save the culprit employees and torturing us by sending several number of notices and harassing us mentally and financially.

case details in brief .

1)   we have escalated this issue to CGM,CEPD,RBI,CENTRAL OFFICE, MUMBAI. Then the RBI endorsed this matter to Axis Bank to do enquiry. Then the Internal fraud Investigation Department, Axis Bank gave report stating that “my father only taken the home loan and staying in that home with family and paying the EMIs”. After this report the RBI disposed the complaint.

2)   Actually we& my father did not take any home loan and that home property does not belongs to us. We are not paying any EMI and we are not residing at that property.

3)   Overall, the third party gained an asset of home property using my father’s credentials and no Financial Institution is giving any loan to my father telling the reason of low CIBIL score &willful defaulter . It is very sad that WE unable to get any loan in any bank because of this fraud played by the Axis bank and third party destroyed our dreams for their wrongful gains.

4)   The bankers tried to lodge nuisance case against me in the police station 2 to 3 times when I repeatedly asked about this issue. They even threatened me that if I come to bank next time they will book me any case.

Pls provide your assistance how to resolve this case 

Screenshot_20200709-223347_Outlook.jpg

Prasad GLN

You have explored all the ways.   Approach to Legal Services Authority or if you can afford court fee on such loan amount, file declaration suit in jurisdictional court against Axis bank and make all those like RBI, as parties in the suit.   This is the only way.

Remember, you are not the only person that was targeted like this.

Even Public Sector companies exploring the weakness of the innocent/ignorant citizens are playing frauds and unfortunately no one is inquiring and providing personal opportunity of hearing to complainant  (Even Central Vigilance Commission, Parliament Petitions Committee, Ministry, they believe their own officials and even when there is redressal of grievance mechanism no one cares for complaints from citizens)

It is too late now, and you have to move fast and come out of this torture.  

Please post this in some other Lawyer's club forums and solicit volunteers for help .

Once again make a complaint to CVC, PPC also.

But at the end remember filing declaration suit is the only remedy.

Prasad GLN

I remembered the case when you have posted the case and place as NELLORE.  You have not come back after taking the exact draft format to be addressed to Axis bank.   Facts are changing from post to post creating confusion.

siddam02

Yes sir , I am non banking background and I found number of frauds on several occasions. 

After thorough investigation into our case I came to know about so many instances where Axis bank employees not followed even a single RBI guidelines. If I didn’t interfere in this case then this fraud would not come into lime light. The third party and Axis bank will be happy for availing a home and good interest but we are the victims without a home.

Prasad GLN

Only in rarest of the rare cases it happens in a bank, and mostly the insiders are main culprits in any fraud.   The father in law of your father has facilitated it through bank official knowingly or unknowingly and focus to come out of the situation.

Never discuss about the past, and these Copy to PM and Copy to President never helps.  First of all remember that you are fighting with a mighty organization that is having abundant money, manpower (legal experts) and machinery.  All these village tricks are not suitable against these institutions.

Filing a declaration suit is the only remedy.

First you have to file application seeking information of all the documents, get certified copies and then go to court.

• Super Moderator
Priya De

Kindly do not use this forum for posting name of the employees, officials or the organisation. This is simply an online form to help user in interpreting and drafting RTI questions.

Closing this thread.

• Priya De locked this topic