Jump to content

medico legal report /treatment record

Recommended Posts

Sundeep Nigam

if a lady  and her husband has  a fight  and the lady got injured and police case is filed by the lady against her husband.And the  medical examination  & treatment of wife is done in a hospital. Is husband is entitled to get the copy of the   medico legal examination report and treatment record of his wife without her consent under RTI act ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prasad GLN

As a victim husband should get such certificate as there is no confidential information involved in the report and there is already a public record with Police.  First file RTI Application and if that information is rejected by Police and Hospital, then come back for guidance while filing first appeal.  

There is no bar for seeking any information to citizens.  If PIO denies information stating such 8 (1) section and such justification, post the exact reason for denial and you can get guidance for preparing Ground for first appeal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy