Another RTI Activist, a dedicated member of our forum Manhandled.

Prasad GLN

I am very sorry to hear from one of our very active member, and dedicated activist who is a cent per cent committed member for real objectives of RTI was manhandled.  He has achieved many results on his applications and brought logical conclusions.  He was never interested in publicity and was dedicated to relief work in Covid 19.  Many of the members are not aware of his success and dedication to RTI.  Let us pray for early relief to him from those shocks.

Message from him:    I am in a deep shock, I was manhandled and  assaulted by TANGEDCO staff for filing RTI  on wednesday between 8.40 to 8.56 infront of  my home. Lady AE, TANGEDCO was also present during the attack

Let us condemn this kind of attacks on committed activists like Mr.Subbu.   

Prasad GLN

Mr.Subbu,

Please post a separate  a blog on handling such cases through complaints to IC and relevant circulars for guidance of less fortunate, on your experience with a format for filing such complaint to IC.  On behalf of the forum, we congratulate you for the brave fight on such several issues in larger public interest and still serving public as volunteer in COVID.

• 2 weeks later...
Prasad GLN

Members are interested in knowing as to how you have reacted and resisted such attempts, as they are aware that you have such competencies and courage to stand against such atrocities.

Unfortunately, many of us lack that kind of spirits, and for members like me, your guidance and solutions may help.

Please narrate your efforts in stalling such attempts from those authorities who were cruel.