Can RTI application filed before PIO by Courier because Speed Post services is not available time being for New Delhi from the Post offices of Ghaziabad City.

garg0505

Question

garg0505

Since due to Covid19 epidemic, postal services like speed post bookings are not available from Ghaziabad Post Offices to New Delhi, the other option left me only by courier because New Delhi Municipal council Council doesn't accept online RTI application.

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Please inform the issue.   RTI Applications can also be submitted by Courier also.  You can also file RTI Application through e mail, after tracking the delivered status of such courier and downloading the screen print.

Prasad GLN

Whether entire postal services are effected or Navayug market PO closed for speed post alone ?  It can be sent by ordinary post and also registered post also.   Regd post can also be tracked through indiapost tracking like Speed post.   As speed post has to be delivered within a time frame, PO are hesitant to accept SP as delivery within such time frame not possible and it may attract deficiency of service.

garg0505

In Navyug market, booking for speed post article are suspended for New Delhi time being, may be the reason as pointed by you. However, I have sent it by reputed courier service and being tracked by me. Thanks sir.