copy of Blue print of my sanctioned plan building plan constructed in 2003,as the original was lost during transit from Bangalore to Hyd

Nannet
Go to solution Solved by Prasad GLN,

Question

Sir,

My House is located in Plot No 244 - HNo 214/A  independent group house constructed in 100 square yards,I have lost the sanctioned building plan (blue print)located in saket enclave Kapra Muncipal corporation limits Hyderabad ,how can i obtain a duplicate as i want to mortgage the property  for a educational loan for my daughter

1 answer to this question

• Solution
Prasad GLN

There are several ways and the short cut is approaching directly to the concerned, second process through a consultant who is in good books with authorities., finally for less than Rs.50/- RTI Application.  But, it is not easy to get any thing from your Kapra Municipal Corporation as they want specific approval number and also date of approval.  If you have obtained a bank finance, it is more simple as you can get a copy from them.  If you have such Assessment No, approval no and date of approval you can get the same.  You are smart in not intimating the YEAR.  To my knowledge no one wants approval if regular tax paid approvals are there and it is not essential document as the valuation can be done through Site value as the building may be old.

Application dt.1st Aug,2020 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: State Public Information Officer, Kapra Municipal Corporation, Secunderabad.

Fee: Rs.10/-Adhesive Court fee stamp affixed herebelow.

Applicant:......................................

Brief facts on information sought:  Building plan approval Plot No 244 - HNo 214/A  independent group house constructed in 100 square yards, standing in the name of ..................................Assessment No.....................approximate year of approval.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me a copy of sanctioned approval of the building plan as I have lost the original document.

Applicant/