Want to file RTI to know the properties of my owner/land lord as he is tax evader.

AppalaNaidu Abotula

Question

AppalaNaidu Abotula

I am tenant in bangalore. While I try to vacate the house, my owner, resident of marathalli, bangalore is demanding more & more money in this difficult times of COVID-19. I want to give complaint on him for this harassment and also tax evasion so I need the following documents to support my argument.

1. Power bills of last month for all houses he is owning. (He is owning more than 30 houses even my co tenants also suffering because of his behaviour)

2. All the property details belong to him.

Please also suggest if there are any other ways to get me justice and also he is brought to justice. any help in this case would much appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Appala Naidu garu,

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from Public Authorities under RTI Act.

Please search in Director General of Income tax website for whistle blower policy.

AppalaNaidu Abotula

Sorry sir, May be I was incomplete in my request.

Even if there whistle blower policy in Director General of Income tax website. We also need supporting documents for argument which needs the list of his properties / houses for which he is earning huge amount of rent but not paying tax for that.