Jump to content
  • 0

Forming Village Development Committee

Kandi Aravind Reddy


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

This forum is not connected to any Governmental agencies and members are not acquainted with each and every aspect concerned with the country or on all issues.

This forum can only guide members in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act.  Members has to make their own efforts through google search and getting such certified copies of orders/notifications etc.,

A simple application that may be suitable to your requirement is provided below for immediate reference presuming that you are from Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.

Application dt.13th Aug,2020 seeking information from RTI Act

Before: NODAL State Public Information office, District Collector.......

Fee: Adhesive court fee stamp for Rs.10/- attached herebelow.

Applicant: K. Aravind Reddy,...........................................(Full address/email/ mobile no)


Information solicited through certified copy:   Please provide me laid down norm/Gazette Notification/Government order or any such information that states the process of  forming village development committee.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Dr V S Prasanna Rajan
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy