Hi sir, i worked for a company manpower for client HP from 2014 to 2020 means more than 5years and 4 months , after writting 55 mail to my HR now he is saying he didnt got the approval from client.kindly suggest me how to proceed further.

c komal

Question

c komal

HI sir,

Kindly help me to get my gravity from Manpowergroup Hyd/Bangalore, i worked for 5years 4 months, i relived on month of april 2020 , after 50-60 mails which i wrote to my HR now he is saying he didt received approval from client. how should i consider this issue and how to process to higher officer.

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act, and I am afraid that your employer is not a public authority and hence not within ambit of RTI Act.

Contact some one in HR or HQ and find out the name of the designated Gratuity officer's name and address and issue a simple notice enclosing the dates of e mails and demand for payment of gratuity.

In case if there is no response to your registered notice find out jurisdictional commissioner of the office where you worked and make a complaint.

Search in google with key words "How to get gratuity from employer and you can find hundreds of such solutions from experts.

Make the notice as simple as possible.

Regd Notice

Head HR, MPG,Hyd or Bangalore

under copy to Commissioner of Labour, Hyd or Bangalore.

I............................S/o....................aged.....years residing at ...................(full address) issue notice as under.

1.I have resigned my job as ..............................(designation) on......................after completing 5year 4months and duly relieved from my job from...............(place) of......................................company.

2.I am eligible for gratuity from the organization and   even after such requests through 50-60 mails , there was no response stating that approval from client is not received till date.

3.HR is aware of the fact that payment of Gratuity is a time bound programme, and even during covid, HR can obtain such clearance from e mail and even speak to the client explaining urgency of making payment of gratuity within one month from date of relieving or from date of such request.

4.The Act prescribed time frame and no where there was a stipulation on such clearance from client etc., and it is the responsibility of the HR to obtain it on warfooting within such time frame.

Notice is hereby given demanding for immediate payment of gratuity, with interest as permitted in the Act for the delayed period within 15 days from receipt, failing which the resigned employee will be constrained to approach proper forum for justice for unnecessary delay and harassment for more than 4 months seeking compensation also with all other benefits legally due.

Sd.........................