Jump to content
  • 1

RTI Filling procedure which matter already filed in the Court.

Go to solution Solved by Prasad GLN,


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
  • Solution
Prasad GLN

Regarding courts a citizen can seek information from Administration side and can not get information on suit proceedings.

As a citizen, there is no bar in seeking information under RTI  as it is a right.   If the PIO denies information stating such clause with justification still there are two more chances of First appeal and Second appeal.

So, commence learning by seeking any thing, and in the experience you can become expert.

Search website of the Court/High court for format and fee as prescribed by them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators
Sunil Ahya

Where do you intend to file the RTI application, with the administrative side (Registry) of a Court or some other public authority?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy