Jump to content
  • 0

RTI for Use of MPLAD funds

Go to solution Solved by Prasad GLN,


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
  • Solution
Prasad GLN

You can either file RTI Application to NODAL SPIO, DISTRICT COLLECTOR or Loksabha Secretariat.   There are ready made formats and more precise guidance in Guide section in our forum.  Search the same for more guidance.  The advantage of RTI is even if a citizen sends application to wrong PIO, that PIO is under obligation to direct the same to concerned PIO under intimation to applicant.

click the following link:  https://righttoinformation.wiki/guide/applicant/application/sample/mla-fund

Edited by Prasad GLN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy