Jump to content
  • 1

 RTI by others on someone's subject




No proper information is received by me inspite of filing three RTI's  for a simple matter of survey numbers amalgamation even though amalgamation fess is remitted and entire procedure is completed.  I hope if any one from outside state files the same query the PIO may give information. Can some from the forum or any one else file RTI on the subject provided by me. Necessary fees will be paid. Sorry for asking this kind of support.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Members in the forum are volunteers and believe in service and none of the members ever tried to use the forum.  There are many, many ways to get such information after introduction of citizen charter.  Please contact a local advocate who can suggest you a remedy through High court.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy