Jump to content
  • 0

Filing rti



Govt college authority misused the fund in construction work  by putting aside all rules and regulation defined by govt.

1. they had no right to construct anything on that land since that land belongs to another Dept.

2. If construction is required in college  that can be done by PWD Dept as per govt rules not by college administration itself.

3. The fund that was  misused in construction could not be used as per govt govt rules.

The procedure which must be followed for construction i.e. bidding, safety benchmark, quality is ignored.

And all this is done on the name of public welfare but in reality it was everyone knows.

What queries should be asked from which authority?

Please guide

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy