central vigilance commission.

ravinrch

Question

ravinrch

I hve sent a letter  to central vigilance commission regarding the corruption in NHPC Ltd, Faridabad on 17th August 2020.  

I have not received any reply  date.

I am not aware what action has been taken on my letter sent to CVC, new delhi by speed post.

I want to request you all please help me out as to

how to form the questions.

please help

Ravinrch Kumar

4 answers to this question

ravinrch
23 hours ago, Prasad GLN said:

Please understand the operation of CVC.   First there is a screening at CVC level and committee finds out whether there is a prima facie evidence.  Then as CVC is just a post office and it transfers the complaint to Vigilance dept., of that organisation and finally the complaint goes to the very person against whom the complaint was made.  CVC gives time of 90 days and after another two or three reminders, that organisation may send such report disagreeing and certifying that there is no vigilance angle in the complaint and make some more allegations attributing motives to complainant/

There is no direct correspondence by CVC  or informing status to complainant even as a matter of decency and courtesy and complainant has to make several such RTI Applications for making a follow up.

Sometimes the CVC committee may reject the complaint stating that such documents are not enclosed and the minimum process is more than six months to hear that complaint is false.

A general format is given for further follow up.

Even for a normal letter from any Govt. organisation complainant never gets a response, even for RTI Application the time prescribed is one month.  SO do not expect that CVC will run on your complaint and book the culprit.   They are accustomed to this and they will never take any thing serious.   But RTI follow up is good at CVC.

Application dt.8th Sept, 2020 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: CPIO, Central Vigilance Commission, New Delhi.

RTIFee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- Fvg.Accounts officer, CVC payable at New Delhi.

Applicant:

Subject on information sought: Complaint to Central vigilance commission regarding the corruption in NHPC Ltd, Faridabad on 17th August 2020.  

Information solicited:

1.Please provide day to day action taken, present status, details of action taken etc., on complaint made with CVC.

Applicant.

Prasad GLN

Please understand that a post must be short in length.  Avoid quoting and thanking, as there is a tab in the shape of heart to thank below post.  If a post is more than 2 or 3 replies/queries, due to time constraint, members may not care to read.

You can never expect anything positive from CVC and always have Plan B, C , D and thereon.

Edited by Prasad GLN