My Annual Increment suspended based on false proclmations

naralasetty

Question

naralasetty

I am working on a private engineering college , recently I received a letter that my performance is substandard and students are complaining, which is false. The complete letter is false, how to deal with it

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-06 at 21.37.16.jpeg

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

The complaint letter may be false, but there must be some feed back orally, which can not be ignored, as you have not raised objection in the past, when you were asked to improve performance.

There is no use in fighting with management.   Improve your standards and try in some other institutions when relations are strained.

But this letter can not prevent your submission reply, refuting such allegation as false, giving data of pass/increase in marks over the last three year period and about such reprimands if any received in the past and opinion of some students or HOD.

Not RTI issue for the present, as this forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act.

(It is a fact that most of the Engineering colleges are not doing wel in AP State (not your college) l, due to low admission rate, and now several Temp faculty can be engaged with half of a regular employee's salary.  May be this is a tactic to reduce establishment expenditure or getting experienced faculty from those colleges which were closed)

Edited by Prasad GLN