Jump to content
  • 0

Unsatisfactory RTI Rely



1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

You have to file Writ Petition before Keral High Court .  There is a Blog by  Ms. O.Raveena providing you details on what if SIC/CIC orders are not satisfactory.

Engage a prudent Advocate for the cause.   Also please provide as to the reasons why you are differing with SIC for knowledge of our members and for taking guidance as to whether  SIC  decision really deserves for going to HC with such expenditure.

Blog link:  


Edited by Prasad GLN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy