Account Summary of Chairman of RRB

vasanth_pondy

Question

vasanth_pondy

I Filed a RTI requesting Account Summary  , Loan details , Copy of Loan documents and Term Deposit Slips of Chairman and His Spouse in RRB 

He applied 4 Agricultural Gold loans in his wife name  , increased Interest rate for his Term Deposits  . All these come Under Irregularities .

The PIO rejected my application under  Section 8(1)(d)  " Commercial Confidence ". 

CIC has always ruled in favor of PIO when it comes to account details of Customers..

I need help regarding   Grounds in my Appeal .

6 answers to this question

vasanth_pondy

Sir , Agriculture Gold loan is only for Farmers .To avail it they must provide land revenue documents issued by VAO.Obviously wife of the chairman is not a farmer and they didnt submit any proof of farming activity  .And Term deposit rate Interest for his deposits was Fixed by him as he has Overriding access with his id. I have screenshot of their accounts proving the violations sir .I just wanna know how to Frame the Grounds and Prayers for this in my second appeal ..

U know he is chairman and has influence in parent bank....RBI itself imposed penalty on the parent bank for not Reporting frauds..

Prasad GLN

Mr.Vasant

I am aware that classification of advances is only the basis of end use and never depends on Security.

Against gold, farmers, SSI, including Overdrafts are permitted.

I find that the greatest fraud in Banks is through Gold loans.

For escalating disbursements to direct agriculture, banks stoop to so low levels and looting the management.

There is well framed rules and uniform disbursement for hectare crop wise, area wise, irrigation wise etc.,  Let us take for example if the farmer is having 2 hectares of land, let us say that maximum amount of finance as seasonal crop loan is Rs.20,000/-., Bank must on any security has to lend maximum Rs.20,000/- and must fix repayment in lumpsum payments within two months after harvest.   This is the correct scale of finance uniformly applied and minimum lending rate has to be applied and this should be classified as direct finance to agriculture.

This is the proper method.

Contrary to this practical disbursement depending on extent of land, applying uniform scale of finance and repayment with nominal interest.

In case of gold loans, irrespective of such extent of land for cultivation, some banks advance Rs.2 lakhs, (ignoring uniform scale of finance to such extent of land) and still charge the minimum interest and fix repayment for two years and still charge simple interest as fixed for direct finance.

Some one should file a PIL and book all those culprits who are looting bank money in the name of farmers

The laid down rules or rules, even if you know the accounts of fugitives as a citizen you can not get it legally under RTI.  Only law enforcement authorities can get it.  

(Never state that you have seen screen shot etc., and the server has a record as to who has opened accounts and viewed contents etc., Take care in transactions and do not invite any problems with over anxiety)

vasanth_pondy
39 minutes ago, Prasad GLN said:

Some one should file a PIL and book all those culprits who are looting bank money in the name of farmers

The laid down rules or rules, even if you know the accounts of fugitives as a citizen you can not get it legally under RTI.  Only law enforcement authorities can get it.  

(Never state that you have seen screen shot etc., and the server has a record as to who has opened accounts and viewed contents etc., Take care in transactions and do not invite any problems with over anxiety)

You are Right Sir... Thank you so Much For Your Advice.....

Prasad GLN

You may not be aware of another strategy, which was successful in several cases.   When loans on agriculture were waived by state/central governments, those traitors benefited immensely as they got their jewels back without paying any amount on such amounts borrowed for less than Rs.2 lakhs.  You can guess as to who can afford jewels worth Rs.2 lakhs (Advance is Rs.2 lakhs and value may be many lakhs and this is safe custody of ill gotten money without inviting attention during raids)