Address of first appellate authority

naveensingh16895

Question

naveensingh16895

I want to file first appeal in Churu, Rajasthan. I don't know the address of first appellate authority. Please tell me what will be the address of first appellate authority. 

9 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

This is just like asking in a booking counter, please give me a ticket to my place without informing the name of the place

1.Search in website of that public authority as they must upload such RTI PIO and FAA information.

2.Contact PIO over phone and seek information on FAA.

3.If you have already filed RTI Application and it is a deemed denial, file FIRST appeal to FIRST APPELLATE AUTHORITY, and with a covering schedule to help the appellant by endorsing it to relevant FAA.

• Moderators
Sunil Ahya

Did you get a reply to your RTI application?

If yes, then the reply should have the particulars of the First Appellate Authority.

If No then please refer to the blog on the following link as to how to file your first appeal:

• Moderators
Sunil Ahya

It seems you have raised further queries as a report to the aforesaid blog. I would request you to please raise your queries in this thread itself.

Can you please inform as to which address did you file your RTI application?

naveensingh16895
13 hours ago, Sunil Ahya said:

It seems you have raised further queries as a report to the aforesaid blog. I would request you to please raise your queries in this thread itself.

Can you please inform as to which address did you file your RTI application?

I just demanded status of development work and govt schemes. I just filled my villages address which is " Village - Rampura, post rampura, Tehsil-Rajgarh, district-Churu, Rajasthan, 331301

• Moderators
Sunil Ahya

Dear Member,

A RTI application has to be filed with a Public Information Officer (PIO) in a particular format prescribed by the appropriate govt. with the necessary fees in the form of either IPO or Court fee stamp as the case may be.

Have you filed it as described above?

naveensingh16895
On 9/25/2020 at 10:57 PM, Sunil Ahya said:

Did you get a reply to your RTI application?

If yes, then the reply should have the particulars of the First Appellate Authority.

If No then please refer to the blog on the following link as to how to file your first appeal:

I just demanded status of development work and govt schemes. And didn't not give any response. I just filled my villages address which is " Village - Rampura, post rampura, Tehsil-Rajgarh, district-Churu, Rajasthan, 331301

would it be like this, please advise

To, 

the first appeallate authority

Rampura, post Rampura, tehsil Rajgarh

District-  Churu, Rajasthan, 331301

• Moderators
Sunil Ahya

The point here is, not what you have asked for or demanded,

but the point here is, did you file your RTI application to a PIO, in the prescribed format by paying RTI fees?

naveensingh16895
12 hours ago, Sunil Ahya said:

The point here is, not what you have asked for or demanded,

but the point here is, did you file your RTI application to a PIO, in the prescribed format by paying RTI fees?

Yes of course, I have filed my RTI in prescribed format via an online application named Online RTI application. 

inbound3525181577059781351.jpg

Prasad GLN

What is this customer support desk ?  Onlinertiapplication?

I am afraid that you have entrusted this filing of RTI to outside agency and they have filed your application by post .

Contact them as you have to deal with that CSD onlinerrti application which may be a private portal and they may help you in filing First Appeal.  This forum is not related to that portal in any way.   Here members teach citizens as to how get information from public authorities.   This is only guidance.

Always learn RTI work on your own and now forget about the 2 months old issue.  Please search in this forum RTI wiki, go to sample RTI, and file RTI by making adjustments to suit your requirements as per format of UP with court fee stamp of Rs.10/-

You are not doing any research on missile work, and it is a simple work.  Please read Sec.6,7,19 of RTI  in your mother tongue for knowing more about RTI.

There is something wrong in your process.

You have to find out the public authority, and designated public information officer this is the first task.

Then find out the prescribed UP format and seek information in such prescribed format by pasting Rs.10/- Adhesive court fee.

Send the application (after pasting it with RTI fee of Rs.10/-court fee stamp) by Regd post.  Paste the postal receipt on your copy of application.

After 10 days search in indiapost portal for delivery status and download delivery status and enclose it to your office copy of application.

State public information officer must respond within 30 days from date of receipt of your application.

Wait for 35 days, if there is no response file First appeal to First Appellate Authority of samepublic authority stating that you have not received information within 30 days and treating the information as deemed denial as ground for first appeal.

If information is not received from that SPIO you have to file First Appeal as follows:

FIRST APPEAL Dt................under RTI Act.

Before : First Appellate Authority,...........................................

Against: State Public Information officer...............................

Grounds for Appeal:  SPIO has not responded to RTI Application filed on.....................till to day, even after 30 days.  Hence treating the information as deemed denial, this first appeal.

Prayer: Appellant prays for directions to SPIO for providing of information as expeditiously as possible free of cost.

Applicant.

Send first appeal by post.  Paste the postal receipt on first appeal.  So you have copies of RTI Application with service proof, first appeal copy with service proof for further second appeal before State Information Commission.