Jump to content
  • 0

Allotment of land

Sambasivan R Iyer


Sambasivan R Iyer

I have served with Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence) for 31 years 07 Months. I got retired on 31 Dec 2019 in the rank of Pradhan Adhikari equivalent to Subhedar Major in Army. I am seeking a land to construct my house in Mumbai or Pune. How and from where I can get the details to acquire land from State Government. Please help.


Thanking you

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Make a visit to the EX servicemen association first and get formats of such application, then with the help of relatives/friends where you wish to settle , select those Revenue land fit for such pattas, visit to the District collector submit application giving priority .   There is a separate section for dealing with such land allotment in Collector's office, and they will accept the application and process it as per their convenience and they may consider your priorities.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy