Holding certificates due to fee issue

Kalukurthi praveen Kumar

Question

Kalukurthi praveen Kumar

Sir, myself praveen completed +2 

I studied in Sri Chaitanya institution for the past 5 years 

Initially when  I was in my 7th standard they kept exam and seleted some students and there by they said one more test will be conducted and if you qualify this also then you will get consesion based on your result.

In the beginning 8th standard they gave 75% consesion and I just paid 25000rs only 

In 9th standard they said your performance is poor so you must pay more money as fee and I paid 75000rs 

In 10th standard they asked to pay 80000rs and I also paid it

For inter they said you must pay 1,10,000 rs by hearing this we refused it and decided to join in our locality and went for my Tc and certificates there I was cleared all my dues,and asks for tc they asked why are you dropping out ?

because we are not able to pay the fee as you said us to pay

for this they said OK we will offer you a some another college with low fee 40,000rs per year(without any conditions)

we said OK sir we can pay that much amount and joined there 

and now after completion of my +2     I am asking them to give my certifcates and piad the amount as they said.but they are asking us to pay entire amount to get my certificates otherwise you will not get them they are saying (do whatever you want and complian to anyone we will not give them ) they are saying.

now what I want to do and where I want complain about this and where I can find the justice

if justice is not happened to me 

my certificates will not be get by me and my future will be closed and I have no other option to live just to die....

plese help me.....

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

It is you that came to this forum through a link provided to you in that forum- with some other name, please search with key words and you can find 50 posts.

Kalukurthi praveen Kumar
20 hours ago, Prasad GLN said:

It is you that came to this forum through a link provided to you in that forum- with some other name, please search with key words and you can find 50 posts.

Edited by Kalukurthi praveen Kumar