Transfer in spouse case in public sector banks

Jyotibhatia

Question

Jyotibhatia

I and my husband both are working in same public sector bank. I am from Punjab and he is posted in Delhi. I requested for my transfer in June 2019 on spouse base transfer.

Now it's oct 2020. Nothing has happened. We have visited atleast 8 to 10 times to head office. But they always doing we are doing. It will be done soon. They are only transferring people with some jack or approach.

Due my non transfer my married life is disturbed badly. As it raised disputes among in law s.

Kindly suggest something.

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

I am afraid that that may be your misconception.

The HRD must prepare a Priority List and allot such number and as per that priority they have to transfer as per such serial number.  The request transfers on spouse grounds to DELHI are the highest.

Your Unions/Associations are more powerful and there are also many competing for finding faults of other unions.

Amid all this  violations are not possible.

This forum is not in a position to guide for the present.

You can file RTI Application, but Bank will never give such information and further this may further go against you as banks do not tolerate any one questioning their conduct.  Still if you have courage seek information as follows:

1.Please provide me list of transfers affected from Punjab to Delhi on Compassionate grounds of Spouse in 2019-20, 20 to this date.  with such priority number and date of their application.