Jump to content
  • 0

RTI for deemed university

Maria Rajiv


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Search in website of that Deemed University and search in RTI segment .   Locate Public Information officer, format of application, and mode of fee payment.   Seek such information.

In case of difficulty come to the same post and inform the information you wish to seek for further guidance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • YK jain
    • Sundeep Nigam
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy