Central GoVt pension denied to employees

damodard29

There was an employees of Mormugao Dock Labour Board including my father & has been retrenched from the services being surplus and after the 15years of service with compensation amount paid up to the ₹50,000/- in the year 1984, and also in the year 1985.

MDLB merged in Mormugao Port Trust in the year 1999 and MPT paid the benefits of services to the dependent’s and pension scheme to the ex-employees Of MDLD only to the people those has been retrenched from the date 1/1/1985 and excluded the same benefits to the employees those has been retrenched in the year 1984.

Sir, I request you to help me with the suggestions & points for RTI application to bring the clarity in above retrenchment to know the impartiality as 1984 retrenched employees has been treated with the injustice as compared to employees retrenched in 1985.

Prasad GLN

There are well established and powerful unions affiliated to political parties and National presence.  When there are agreements between such organizations that are takenover/merged/amalgamated, the workers as stake holders has their own say and every step is taken only with their consent.   If there are disparities a member from Labour commissioner's office has the power to intervene and take up their cases.  Now when the agreement was completed in 1999, it is difficult to find out such terms and conditions after 2020.

You can file RTI Application to Momugao Port Trust and seek information as follows.

Subject on information solicited: MDLB merged in Mormugao Port Trust in the year 1999 and MPT paid the benefits of services to the dependent’s and pension scheme to the ex-employees Of MDLD only to the people those has been retrenched from the date 1/1/1985 and excluded the same benefits to the employees those has been retrenched in the year 1984.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me certified copies of the extract of such agreement/any judgment  that states pensions to workers retrenched after 1-1-1985 only and not to workers who were retrenched before that date.

2.Please provide me list of representation of those employees who were left out before 1-1-1985.

3.Please provide me number of cases filed and verdicts any ruling the agreement of covering pensioners only after 1-1-1985 and not before that date

Prasad GLN

Why two names for one person ?  You are a regular member and using RTI to the maximum extent and focusing only on Goa Shipping yard mostly and taking up many local issues from well, temple to roads.  Be on your own and give reputation to your name.  Be yourself.

sidereal29

Sir,

It's not purposely done I logged in through twitter ac and it happened mistakenly and unknowingly to me! 

Damodar Divkar

Edited by sidereal29
Prasad GLN

Sir, it is not finding fault but continuing in one name brings reputation and recognition in the forum. Best of Luck