Bank Deposit RTI

Gurlovleen

Question

Sir,

I made an Interest payment towards Indian Bank Account of the Finance company (Current Account)

Made payment vide online Kotak Bank App and downloaded receipt.

Finance company stated that my payment is not reflecting in their statement as well as their account.

Can I file RTI  with Indian Bank to know whether my deposit has been credited to the account of Finance company

Please advice

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

First you have to make a complaint to KMB on line immediately and ask for hard copy and soft copy of such transfer..

Then you have to send that confirmation letter to your Finance company and request them to make a follow up with that evidence of credit in the account.

(You are not a customer of Indian Bank, and they can never respond to your request, as their online site do not even open the site unless you give a valid account number of their Indian Bank and the site checks your credentials before permitting you to enter the grievance)

Sir,

I have both hard copy and soft copy of KMB transaction slip.

Likewise, my transaction is not reflecting in the statement of the Finance Company 's IB Account.

Can I file a grievance with Indian Bank vide ibhocustomerservice[at]indianbank[dot]co[dot]in

Edited by Gurlovleen
Prasad GLN

Then you have to issue a notice to FC,  enclose those self attested copies to the Finance company and ask them to trace the transaction from their branch.   There is no negligence on your part, and if the financier's bank is deficient, the company can not find fault with you.   It is the responsibility of financial company to take the issue with their banker.  If they fail and respond to your letter then you can issue a notice to the company.