Jump to content
  • 0

Nift TC



1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Every Educational institute must issue such TC after receiving application from student if he/she wants to leave the Institution after passing/middle / transfer after charging reasonable amount, and if there are no arrears of fees.  You have to go to the office or apply for such certificate through post for getting the same.  Contact them over phone or  in person or contact your class mates for proper guidance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • rajindersinghpsb
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy