BMC - P.T. Case

Dakshapoptani

Question

Dakshapoptani

My mother is working in BMC in scavenger department. She is willing to give her job but i am Graduate in Hospitality studies and i have corporate experience of 8 years till now. i dont want to work in lower post

Can somebody help me to know the entire process of P.T.Case and Eligibility criteria for the same 

i am married and have one kid as well. we are 3 siblings including me 

Request you to guide me through the entire process

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

Please file RTI Application to BMC seeking information as follows.  Search website for format of application and paste Rs.10/-  Adhesive court fee stamp as RTI Fee.

1.Please provide me certified copy of laid down norms/rules and regulations/ orders on the entire process of PT Class that states the eligibility criteria.

(This forum is not connected to any Government and it is a voluntary forum and members help each other through their experience and knowledge on subject of RTI.  As such the members can show you a road/way for getting information only and they can not themselves provide such exact information on each and every issue raised in queries by different members on several issues)