Reply of CPIO

D.T.RATHAVA

Reply given by CPIO are as under 
what point for argument to getting info,guide me ( i filed RTI  for  1950 presidential order related )

The Ministry of Tribal Affairs nodal Ministry for specification of community as Scheduled Tribes since the year 1999. The Ministry was set up in 1999 after the bifurcation of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. Before the formation of the Ministry, tribal affairs were handled by different Ministries as (1) a Division of the Ministry of Home Affairs named as Tribal Division since independence up to September, 1985, (2) Ministry of Welfare from September 1985 to May 1998 and (3)Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment from May 1998 to September 1999.

In view of above, it is informed that the information related to your queries are very old and information and documents sought by you are not available in this Ministry.

Edited by D.T.RATHAVA
Prasad GLN

After a long time visiting the forum Mr D.T.Rathava

When the CPIO states that information is not available, one can not do any thing.

Write to Home Ministry and seek the  the custodian of that information and also dept., of Archives (I am not sure)

D.T.RATHAVA
On 11/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, Prasad GLN said:

After a long time visiting the forum Mr D.T.Rathava

When the CPIO states that information is not available, one can not do any thing.

Write to Home Ministry and seek the  the custodian of that information and also dept., of Archives (I am not sure)

THANK'S SIR

D.T.RATHAVA

I also sought same  information from the Home Ministry, but the CPIO of the Home Ministry transferred the application to the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.

Untitled.png