स्वयम की विभागीय जांच

Abhijeet4u Tiwari

Question

Abhijeet4u Tiwari

नमस्कार

मेरे द्वारा सूचना के अधिकार से स्वयम की विभागीय जांच के सभी अभिलेख मांगें गए । इस पर लोक सूचना अधिकारी ने सूचना के अधिकार की धारा 8(ज) का उल्लेख करते हुए मुझे अभिलेख देने से मना कर दिया। मेरे द्वारा प्रथम अपील कर दी गयी है।मुझे इससे सम्बंधित  न्यायालय के निर्णय चाहिए और अपील की बहस में मुझे क्या तर्क देने है बताने का कष्ट करें।

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

Through gogle translation it appears your query was

All the records of the departmental inquiry of the Right to Information were sought by me. On this, the Public Information Officer, while referencing Section 8 (h) of the Right to Information, refused to give me the records. I have made the first appeal. I want the decision of the court related to it and in the debate of the appeal, I have to tell you what to argue.

Reply;

1) 8 1 (h) Information which would impede the process of investigation or apprehension on prosecution of offender--Is the exemption.

2.The presumption is that you have solicited the inquiry report on your own case.

Grounds for Appeal:  PIO has denied information simply stating 8 1 (h) exemption for providing the records to the employee against whom the disciplinary proceeding.  PIO has just stated the section but failed to justify the reason as to how the employee can impede the progress of investigation/inquiry, when the report is already prepared and closed and the principles of natural justice mandate providing of such record to the affected party.  Sans justificatio nit was ruled in hundreds of cases on Sec 8 (1) h denial is malafide denial  Ssuch information must be provided to the affected employee as held in several Court judgments

In the following decision by Law Professor IC Sridhar Acharya discussed 50+ HC/SC Judgments and10 CIC decisions against such denails with a good commentary and treated as one of the best CIC decisions.  Search in Court judgment segment or in google and download.

You will certainly get the copies without any doubt

CENTRAL INFORMATION COMMISSION

Prof. M. Sridhar Acharyulu (Madabhushi Sridhar)

Central Information Commissioner CIC/POSTS/A/2017/131334 Manjit Singh Bali v. PIO, Department of Posts

RTI : 18.02.2017 FAO : 21.03.2017 Second Appeal : 10.05.2017 Hearing : 29.06.2017

Appellant : Present

Public Authority : Parveeta Dhawan, ADG(Vigilance)

Decided On : 30.06.2017

Open this link, get a print out as there can not be a better judgment 

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/140167893/

Edited by Prasad GLN