Rti for Road tax officer regarding driving licence.

Aakil husain

Question

Aakil husain

Sir/mam

I want to file a RTI APPLICATION for driving licence irregularities,but I don't know where to address and which kind of information should be demand?

Kindly help me to find out some valid points that I could get my driving license without any bribe.

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Narrate the incident and members can certainly guide in getting such information that is available in material form as a public record with RTO.  (You need not mention the place or name)

Aakil husain

There is a office where you go for driving licence,

The process can't be successful untill you don't find broker for the reference, it doesn't matter that you know driving skills and etc.

You only have to give money and photo. And your work is done.

This is continue for many years.so I had to do the same thing , often the broken roam around the office and if you don't contact them, your work can't or may be pending.

Prasad GLN

The laid down procedure for getting valid driving  license in many states is to apply for LR on line by payment of that amount electronically, and then after prescribed period of one month, once again seeking regular license by booking slots and attending Test drives, and such DL after successful test, will be sent by RTO in due course.

Members may not be aware of the procedure in your state.  What information do you require exactly from RTO when there is no scope for corruption in the process and it is citizens that can not wait to get such DL encourage these consultants.